Job Summary: The Maintenance personnel are responsible for maintaining all company buildings, convenience store/station locations, fleet fueling locations, warehouses, administrative offices, company owned leased and vacant properties.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that company buildings, convenience store/station locations, fleet fueling locations , warehouses, administrative offices, company owned leased and vacant properties are in good repair and safe working order
- Complete building maintenance repairs throughout the company such as minor electrical, painting, structural, plumbing, carpentry, and equipment repairs.
- Perform up keep and monitor grounds/landscaping for issues including trimming, mowing, weed removal and debris disposal.
- Complete repairs and troubleshoot fuel dispensers, and VeriFone equipment as directed
- Complete repairs and troubleshoot car wash equipment, coin mechanisms, and vacuums as directed.
- Perform custodial duties as assigned such as: pressure washing, trash and debris removal.
- Perform equipment preventative maintenance as assigned.
- Assist HVAC-R Maintenance Technicians with repairs, and preventative maintenance of HVAC and refrigeration equipment, as assigned.
- Complete repairs and preventative maintenance on in store equipment such as: coffee brewers, cappuccino machines, hot dog rollers, bun warmers, fryers, grills, etc…
- Additional responsibilities outlined in the Facility Maintenance Job Description